Popular Posts
-
So, summer is over (insert sad sigh) and autumn has arrived with noticeably cooler mornings. This means one thing, hearty comfort food! I am...
-
It doesn't matter who you are voting for, Vermont Teddy Bear makes sure we are all on the same side... the side of cute! Check out thes...
-
Wedding List Co. are offering couples who register with them between now and November 31st 2010 $100 for every $1000 purchased by guests. I...
-
If you weren't there, (although it seems like the whole world attended), the Plaza Hotel rocked on Monday night for the Martha Stewart W...
-
As you may already know, the Wedding Library is responsible for all the bookings and wedding planning at the Museum of the City of New York....
-
For years juli b has been our "go-to" web-zine for fashionable finds. From dining to design, Juli picks her favorites nationwide....
-
We recently published an article on our Blog featuring 8 beautiful wedding cakes from our Real Wedding archives. Let us know which one you l...
-
We're so excited to have been quoted on NBC's Today Show today and CBS News, speaking about Chelsea Clinton's wedding -- check i...
-
In one of her busiest weeks of the year, Darcy Miller took time out of her crazy schedule to speak at our Wedding Party in Palm Beach. The ...
Anne Bowen at Bridal Week
My good friend Campbell invited me to a fashion show for Anne Bowen bridal at the Plaza during fashion week, which I was so sad to miss. However, I discovered that our peeps at Open Eye Documentary created a video for the show. It's so good that I feel like I was there. I know all the blogger images of the shows are great, but there's nothing like seeing a dress in motion. Check out the moving images by clicking the photo below. I think you'll like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment