Posted by Emilie Harrison
Popular Posts
-
So, summer is over (insert sad sigh) and autumn has arrived with noticeably cooler mornings. This means one thing, hearty comfort food! I am...
-
It doesn't matter who you are voting for, Vermont Teddy Bear makes sure we are all on the same side... the side of cute! Check out thes...
-
Wedding List Co. are offering couples who register with them between now and November 31st 2010 $100 for every $1000 purchased by guests. I...
-
If you weren't there, (although it seems like the whole world attended), the Plaza Hotel rocked on Monday night for the Martha Stewart W...
-
As you may already know, the Wedding Library is responsible for all the bookings and wedding planning at the Museum of the City of New York....
-
We recently published an article on our Blog featuring 8 beautiful wedding cakes from our Real Wedding archives. Let us know which one you l...
-
We're so excited to have been quoted on NBC's Today Show today and CBS News, speaking about Chelsea Clinton's wedding -- check i...
-
For years juli b has been our "go-to" web-zine for fashionable finds. From dining to design, Juli picks her favorites nationwide....
-
In one of her busiest weeks of the year, Darcy Miller took time out of her crazy schedule to speak at our Wedding Party in Palm Beach. The ...
The Black Pack
I'm a huge fan of black. At least 50%, if not more, of my wardrobe is black. It's super flattering and can be accesorised with any colour you can imagine so it's oh-so practical (practical isn't always boring!). I have a great friends hen's party on Saturday night and we've been asked to wear either black or white. What have I chosen? Of course black! I then came across these too cute black dresses from the Simona Diffusion collection. I want one! I especially want the first one. The mono shoulder is so popular at the moment and the embellished shoulder is so chic. With a pair of killer heels and a super sleek do you'll be ready for any party. Visit www.simona.com.au for collection details and stockists.



Posted by Emilie Harrison
Posted by Emilie Harrison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment